As we start to incorporate ways to be more green into our own lives, whats better than starting our little ones right and raising green babies. I didn’t realize how many green options are out there for baby products so here are a list of the few that I found that seem to be doing the job of being green.
- Seventh Generation – Offering chlorine free diapers, wipes and training pants. They also have natural baby laundry liquid detergent free of dyes and fragrances, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- gDiapers – These are interesting, the best cloth and disposable in an earth friendly diaper. gDiapers consist of a washable, cotton outer pant and a plastic-free flushable refill. The refills can be flushed, composted or tossed. The refill breaks down in 50-150 days.
- Nature Babycare – These diapers are 100% chlorine free based on corn instead of plastic, 100% compostable, breathable and extremely kind for the baby.
- Tender Care Diapers – White Disposable Diapers with Unbleached Materials & Certified Non-Chlorine Bleached Wood Pulp from Scandinavian Sustainable, Renewable, Family-Owned Forests. Non-Toxic Soft Super absorbent, Latex-Free, Perfume-Free, TBT-Free, and GMO-Free.
~Green Baby Food~
- Earths Best – Earths Best is a line of certified organic baby food that provides 100% pure and natural nutrition for infants-all grown without pesticides, herbicides or genetically engineered ingredients. From babies to toddlers.
- Gerber Organic – Gerber now offers USDA certified organic fruits and veggies.
- Similac Organic Baby Forumla – Formula that is certified USDA organic. They have Similac Organic in powder form and ready to feed formula.
~Green Baby Bath Products~
- Burts Bees -Offering earth friendly, Natural diaper care, baby shampoo, baby soap, baby bubble bath and baby lotion.
- Little Twig – Offering safe and natural bath products, made with organic and botanical ingredients. They have a recycling program, offering a 30% discount on the next purchase with the return of four full-sized, empty containers.
- California Baby – Has a great line of diaper care, baby moisturizers, and baby bath products. All California Baby products are organic and sustainable, free of dyes, colors, synthetic fragrances, sulfates and DEA. They just recently updated their packaging to be more green and earth-friendly.