Piggy Paint – The Non-Toxic, Odorless, Kid-Friendly, Fingernail Polish

If you are looking for some non-toxic fingernail polish for your kids, try Piggy Paint. It came about when Melanie Hurley, a mother of two girls, was painting her daughters nails one day over a foam plate and saw what happened when the fingernail polish dropped onto the plate. It bubbled and eventually left a big hole. Melanie than decided that she would come up with a safe finger nail polish formula for kids.

Piggy Paint is:

  • Non-toxic
  • Odorless
  • Water-based forumla
  • Hypoallergenic

Piggy Paint is specially formulate from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate and acetone.

Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is:

  • Non-toxic
  • Odorless
  • Made from natural ingredients
  • No acetone
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Biodegradable

Right now they are offering a special on their Valentine Gift Pack. Normally it sells for $26.50 but it is On Sale Now for Just $22.50.

Leave a Reply