Neuton offers two sizes of mowers, the CE 6 and the CE 5. Both are easy, clean and powerful, without the pollution of gas, oil or noise.
- Instant start
- Quiet operation
- Easy to manuever
- Cutting blade spins at nearly 16,000 ft/min
- Easy to adjust – 6 different mowing heights
- Comes with rear gas bag
What could be better than a green, in both sense of the word, mower? It never needs a tune up because it doesn’t use gas or oil but has enough power to cleanly mow even tall grass. And the best part is its easy on your wallet, with only a minimal amount for electricity, approximately $2.80 a year.
When you mow with the Battery-Powered Neuton Mower, you are helping to:
- – Eliminate pollutants and carbon emissions (Americans use 800 million gallons of gasoline for their lawn mowers each year).
- – Eliminate accidental fuel spillage (the 17 million gallons of gas spilled filling lawn mowers each year is a major contaminate to our underground water tables).
- – Eliminate ear-damaging noise (gas mowers can damage your hearing and the peace & quiet of your neighborhood!).
So if you are looking for a greener way to mow that grass, check out the neuton battery powered mowers. They even come in a beautiful lime green color. Click here to see it in action.