1. Green Pan – GreenPan™ brings you the latest development in non-stick cookware, a completely PTFE-free product. Thermolon™, a non-stick-coatings on high quality cookware. GreenPan™ cookware combines all features of conventional PTFE-based non-stick cookware but with a safeguard for your health and the environment.
2. The Sustainable Kitchen Cookbook – A cookbook with a conscience! featuring a delicious combination of culinary excellence and responsible seasonal cooking. The Sustainable Kitchen Cookbook – Passionate Cooking Inspired by Farms, Forests and Ocean.
3. Seed Savers Exchange – Give some heirloom seeds! Since 1975, Seed Savers Exchange members have passed on approximately one million samples of rare garden seeds to other gardeners. We are a non-profit organization of gardeners dedicated to saving and sharing heirloom seeds.
4. Reclaimed Mahogany Spice Dish – Made from mahogany from a window manufacturer that disposes of hundreds of pounds of wood each year.
5. Bamboo Sald Servers – Uniquely designed with “eat green” printed on spoon handle, these salad servers are made of 100% sustainable bamboo, making them lightweight and Eco-friendly.
6. Recycled Chopsticks Folding Basket – Made entirely of recycled, single-use wooden chopsticks from restaurants (they’ve been sanitized at extremely high temperature and pressure and then dyed with tea), it’s perfect for holding fruit, napkins, bread, mail or anything else for that matter.
7. On-the-Go Bamboo Utensil Set – This chic, lightweight set can be used instead of disposable plastic utensils, which account for a significant amount of landfill waste. The set includes a bamboo knife, fork, spoon and chopsticks, all in a fabric snap-close case made from a unique recycled plastic material made from discarded plastic bags and newspaper.
8. BioBag MaxAir II Composting Bucket – The Max Air buckets are attractive for counter top placement and are also hinged if you wish to hang the bucket inside the door of your kitchen sink. The companion Bio Bags waste bags breathe naturally, allowing heat and moisture to escape or evaporate. This process allows food waste to dry, thus reducing the rate of bacterial build-up which causes odor.
9. igourmet Basket of Organic Delights – This basket is the perfect gift for a dedicated organic eater. Includes Organic Gouda, Organic Camembert, Australian Water Wheels, Organic Spanish Arbequina Olives, Duchy Originals, Jim’s Organic Peruvian Coffee, and Numi Green African Bush Green Rooibos Herbal Teasan.
10. Recycled, Designer and Premium Organic Shopping Bags – You’ll find that the Organic Bag Lady has a collection of custom bags that you will love to use to meet your everyday shopping needs.Our cute reusable bags also make great gifts!