Daily new companies are popping up with new ways to re-use and recycle the old into something amazing, beautiful and earth friendly. Below are some green, eco-friendly, recycled, sustainable kitchen products that you will love.
1. The new Scanpan Pro with ceramic titanium nonstick finish is the only nonstick cookware available that’s certified to be completely PFOA free. PFOA is a potentially harmful chemical used to make standard nonstick.
2. Eco-Filter, the gourmet re-usable coffee filter eliminates the use of paper filters. Made of 100% natural tightly woven cotton.
3. Recycled Paper Trivets from Are naturals, hand crafted recycled paper trivets with colorful inlays.
4. Organic, Sustainable Bamboo Kitchen Utensils from Pristine Planet.
5. Fire & Light Dinnerware Collection, paint and glaze free, and made with over 91% recycled glass.
6. Method cleaning formulas contain biodegradable ingredients derived from natural materials like soy, coconut and palm oils. Their packaging is made from the most readily recyclable materials.
7. Perf Go Green Biodegradable Kitchen Trash Bags are made from recycled plastics and completely break down in 12-14 months.