1. Healthy Household Gift Set – Introduce Eco-products to a friend with this generously sized gift set. The Healthy Household Gift Set includes a canvas shopping bag, a roll of natural brown paper towels, one bottle of liquid laundry detergent (50 oz.) and a bottle of original dish washing liquid (28 oz.). No need for gift wrap, this is ready to be presented just the way it is!
2. Dirt Candles – Their GMO-free soy wax is made with organic soy cultivated in the USA, along with essential oils, botanical ingredients, and all-natural cotton wicks. They use recycled packaging printed with soy inks and labels made from corn. Their candles are made with the highest care to your health and our environment.
3. Magazine Placemats – Handmade in Brazil from recycled magazines, the mats are made from 100% post-consumer paper.
4. Recycled Sunrise Rug – Made from recycled plastic, easy to clean and strong enough to withstand kitchen or garden foot traffic.
5. Flip Flop Mat – The flip flop mat can be used as an outside door mat, as an anti-fatigue mat for standing at the sink or work bench, or anti-slip mat in the bathroom. The flip flop mat is manufactured in the Philippines from the material remnants of flip flop shoe manufacturing. Fair Trade and Recycled.
6. Recycled Bottle Coat Rack – This fresh and innovative coat rack features the top portions of wine bottles rescued before they went to the landfill. Elegant and interesting, these different colored bottle necks affixed to glass will look stunning hanging on your walls. Personalize your reclaimed wine bottle coat rack by putting your own memorable corks in the bottles.
7. Hybrid Wall Clock – Made from a recycled bicycle sprocket and recycled computer hard drive. A great gift for computer or bike lovers, or both!
8. Organic Cotton Fiber Towels – Woven in Portugal from 100% organic cotton fibers, these towels are ultra-soft, dense and thirsty. Their 650-gram weight makes them plush yet fast-drying, so they’re as energy-saving as they are earth-friendly.
9. Kitchen Compost Crock – Stash scraps for the compost pile in an attractive counter top kitchen composting crock. The Kitchen Compost Crock has a fully glazed interior that won’t stain or absorb odor and holds up to one gallon of kitchen scraps. An activated carbon filter in the lid prevents odors. With a removable stainless steel handle. Dishwasher safe. Includes one filter.
10. Driftwood Table Lamp – Skilled artisans build this eco-friendly lamp by hand. Pieces of fast-growing, sustainable vine are hand selected from the jungle in Northern Thailand. The vines are then kiln-dried to remove moisture before they’re crafted into a unique organic sculpture.