1. Bamboo Baseball Bat – For the baseball star in your life! Bamboo is a fast-growing, renewable resource that doesn’t need to be treated with pesticides or herbicides.
2. Fair-Trade Sports Balls – Certified fair-trade footballs, soccer balls, and basketballs are manufactured by workers who receive a reasonable wage, and child labor is never used.
3. STOTT PILATES Eco-Friendly Mat – Designed especially for Pilates, yoga and other mat work exercises. Made from TPE (Thermal Plastic Elastomer) foam, the mat contains no PVC or latex, and is chloride free, making it 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
4. Baseball Bean Bag Chair – Using the best sources of materials, lead-free vinyl inks, 100% pre-consumer recycled polystyrene beads and other components.
5. Greenbrella Umbrella – For the golf fans! GREENBRELLA utilizes recycled soda bottles (PET) for it’s canopy along with natural wood handles. Their unique design let’s everyone know that you care about the environment.
6. SolLight LightCap 200 Solar Cap Lantern – Turn your water bottle into a solar powered lantern with the SolLight LightCap 200.
7. Splaff Wide Recycled Tube Belt – For the Bike Lovers! Made from recycled bike inner tubes and all natural hemp fabric, the Slaff wide belt is handcrafted with integrity.
8. Voltaic Systems Converter Backpack – The Voltaic solar bags are mobile solar power generators designed to charge virtually all handheld electronics. It is a small light weight day bag with a compartment for a water bladder, so it is ideal for biking and hiking.
9. Climbing Rope Chalk Bag – Made with tough 100% Hemp canvas exterior body panels, 100% recycled PET fleece chalk liner, and colorful reclaimed climbing rope trim.
10. Super Green Boards – Using Bamboo, very low VOC epoxy, and Super Green Boards is currently testing a fiberglass alternative made from finely woven strands of bamboo.