2. Endangered Species Chocolate – Endangered Species Chocolate is 100% Ethically Traded. Choosing their chocolate is one way you can help support sustainable forest farmland and the species that flourish there.
3. Pangea Organics Massage Oils – All of their product boxes are made using a new Zero Waste process with 100% post-consumer paper and organic seeds. Simply slip off the label, soak the box in water for a minute and plant it in the earth.
4. Cocoa Vino Bon Bons – Fruity, lush organic Malbec is folded into a creamy dark chocolate center, then encased in dark chocolate. Bonbons are made with fresh ingredients & without preservative.
5. Lumia Organic Candles – Lumia has developed its own exclusive 100% biodegradable organic wax. None of their wax blends contain any petroleum products and they use only cotton wicks.
6. Patagonia Organic Cotton Boxers – Boxers this soft are usually only created after several seasons of use – and often get stolen by girlfriends before they can be fully appreciated. Thankfully, our 100% organic cotton version comes 100% covet-ready.
7. 100% Bamboo Twill Sheet Set – Sheets are all natural, hypo-allergenic and bacteria resistant, allowing for a clean and restful sleeping environment.
8. Hemp Satin Underwear at Green Knickers – Multi-functional, non-toxic, natural, and sustainable hemp underwear.
9. Preserve Triple Razor – Handle is made from 100% recycled plastic, Titanium coated triple blades with Vitamin E and Aloe lubricating strip offer a close shave and are easy to replace.
10. Organic Bouquet – Organic Bouquet offers sustainably grown flowers fresh from their partner farms. At Organic Bouquet, you’ll enjoy eco-luxury at eco-nomical prices.