1. Potted Plants – Recycle and go down to your nearest thrift store and buy a beautiful tea pot, mug, or whatever item you think a plant would look great in and pick out a easy to care for plant at the store. Present the potted plant to the teacher with a ribbon and a handmade card from the child.
2. Recycled Notebook with Pencil – Hard cover spiral bound notebook made with recycled chipboard cover & recycled wire & pen port. Includes recycled biodegradable newspaper pencil & recycled paper printed with Soy ink.
3. Knitted Scarf – Have the child knit a scarf for their teacher, with these easy instructions – How to Knit a Scarf for Beginners.
4. Handmade Apron – Recycle material from clothes that no longer fit or visit your local thrift store for material and make an apron. Some are very easy. For patterns and tutorials click here.
7. Burts Bees Gift Sets – Choose from an assortment of gift sets from the Treats for Your Feet pack to the Overnight Bee-Uty Bag. Any teacher would love to recieve a gift set from Burts Bees.
8. Laptop Lunch Bento Set – Laptop Lunches are American-style bento boxes designed to help families pack nutritious, environment-friendly lunches for school, work, and travel. Our sustainable lunch containers are reusable, recyclable, and dishwasher safe.
9. Soy Candles – Hand Crafted, Made to Order, and 100% Soy Wax.